J3139ReigateFMCG/Food Permanent£55,000 to £75,000 per annum - Car + BonusFull Time03/05/2017Chemistry
Product Technologist (NPD / EPD)
Product Technologist – FMCG / Cosmetics
New Product Introduction
Packaging – Engineer
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Category Manager - FMCG / OTC
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Category Manager within the FMCG / OTC space to join a Global Pharmaceutical company based i... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Principal Scientist - Consumer Products to join a global Consumer Goods company based in the Greater London area. As the Principal Scientist - Consumer Products you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Scientist - Consumer Products will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead the regional Innovation Pathway Development in partnership with the Marketing function and EMEA Research & Development team.
2. Take full project accountability to oversee design and development phases, consumer and technical qualifications and the delivery of product proposition.
3. Co-ordinate and lead from the front' on all new and existing product development and packaging (NPD & EPD) projects.
4. Act as a regional scientific leader for technology transfer and scale up projects across EMEA.
5. Mentor and encourage junior members of the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Scientist - Consumer Products we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated in science or engineering, ideally Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
2. Proven industry experience in consumer goods or FMCG. Personal or Home care expertise would be desirable.
3. A work history demonstrating thorough training as well as product or process development (R&D) expertise from a multi-national consumer goods / FMCG company.
4. Management experience is not essential but leading projects and product assignments as a Principal or Senior Scientist is a pre-requisite.
Key Words: Principal Scientist, Senior Scientist, Product Development Manager, FMCG, Consumer Goods, Personal Care, Home care, Research & Development, R&D, New Product Development (NPD).