J4865BerkshireBiotechnology PermanentCompetitiveFull Time07/12/2017DMPK Pharmacology Pre Clinical Research
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Molecular Pharmacologist We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a laboratory based Senior Molecular Pharmacologist to join a leading life sciences company bas... View Job
Lead Translational Research Scientist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are working exclusively in partnership with an innovative Gene Therapy company to identify a motivated and enthusiastic Tr... View Job
Cell Therapy Scientist An exciting opportunity for an experienced T Cell Scientist has be come available to a Biopharmaceutical company looking in to the discovery, developm... View Job
An exciting opportunity for an expert in DMPK has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Principal Scientist - DMPK you will be lab-based and contribute to small and large molecule drug discovery project progression by providing key data and expert opinion on in vitro DMPK issues.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Scientist - DMPK will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will utilise your broad DMPK experience to design and perform bespoke studies for both NCE and NBE projects from early discovery to submission.
2. You will identify, develop and validate new in vitro, ex vivo and in vivo assays as well as the continuous improvement of existing assays.
3. Integrate in vitro data and predict the absorption, distribution, clearance and drug-drug interaction profile of NCEs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Scientist - DMPK we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD (e.g. Pharmacology, Metabolism etc.) in addition to experience in a drug discovery environment, ideally within a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical environment.
2. Proven industry experience in DMPK with expertise in absorption, distribution, transporters or DDIs as well as having broad experience working with different in vitro and ex vivo systems (hepatocytes, protein binding, transporters, etc)
Key Words: DMPK | Metabolism | ADME | Biopharmaceutical | Antibody | Recombinant Protein | CYT P450 | PK | Drug-drug Interactions | In vitro | Ex vivo | Ex Vivo |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.