Analytical Scientist We are currently looking for a number of Analytical Scientist's to join a leading Biologic's company based in the Liverpool area. As the Analytical Sc... View Job
Study Manager - Metabolism We are currently looking for a Study Manager in Metabolism to join a leading CRO company based in the Northamptonshire, area. As the Study Manager - M... View Job
QC Project Manager - Life Sciences We are currently have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a QC Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Berkshire are... View Job
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Flow Cytometry Scientist has become available at a Leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry you will develop the companies Flow Cytometry services and act as the technical expert in the technology and experimental practice. You will lead all Flow Cytometry activities in respect to assay transfer, development, validation and troubleshooting, in a GxP environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead project delivery and drive day to day study activity as well as prepare study plans and reports, ensuring the clients aims are met and are regularly updated on the progress / issues with the project. In this way you will act as Study Director / Project Manager, offering advise and regulatory guidance.
2. Provide facilitation services with respect to Flow Cytometry assay transfer, development, validation and troubleshooting and play an integral role in process development as well as assisting with Business development.
3. Keep abreast of latest developments, advances and guidelines in the field of cell based assays, ensuring relevant information and approaches are incorporated into SOPs and plan/report templates.
4. Act in a business development capacity to create a successful Flow Cytometry service. You will speak with customers and clients and advise on the services offered. You will attend conferences and meetings to highlight the services you will be developing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences PhD (e.g. Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biophysics etc.) or MSc with relevant experience with a strong focus on Flow Cytometry and demonstration of a strong publication record in peer-review journals would be an additional benefit.
2. Proven industry experience working with and developing Flow Cytometry techniques. Ideally with experience using multiple colours and a range software packages.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with within a highly regulated environment is beneficial e.g. GMP, GLP, GCP etc.
Key Words: Flow Cytometry | Principal Scientist | 14 Colour Beckman Coulter Cytoflex | Multiple colour assays | GLP | GCP | GMP | GxP | Project Manager | Principal Investigator | Study Director | Business Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.