Job Reference: J5633050
Updated On: 16/07/2020
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Principal Scientist - Immunoassays to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Berkshire area. As the Principal Scientist - Immunoassays you will be responsible for providing day to day delivery of in house immunoassay of the company's biomarker strategy and projects. This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist that is looking to combine lab work with project related work ( client collaborations, project management etc.). Some management could be applied for the role.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Principal Scientist - Immunoassays will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform bioanalysis of large molecules and the development of biomarkers to support drug discovery and development.
2. Work with a range of platforms for high sensitivity immunoassay development. Including but not limited to ELISAs, Singulex, MSD, high regional scale detection, primary cells and cell based assays.
3. Validation of immunoassays and providing appropriate levels of biomarker verification / assay quality.
4. Working with a range of internal stakeholders including Research Scientists, Non-Clinical Safety and Translational Medicines to bring research to life and actively move the projects forward.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Scientist - Immunoassays we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline and experience with assay development.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical Industry, CRO or drug discovery environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with immunoassays, single and primary cells, and validation of assays.
Key Words: Immunoassay / Drug Discovery / Biomarker / Biologics / Large Molecules / Biopharmaceutical / Translational Medicine / ELISA / Singulex / MSD / validation / bioanalysis / CRO
Other jobs with similar skills
Assay Development Scientist
Oxford | Experience Dependent
HRS are currently looking for an Assay Development Scientist to join a growing biotech company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Assay Development Scientist you will be responsible for inventing, ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - Protein and Enzyme Drug Discovery
Belfast | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist with experience of Protein Drug Discovery to join a leading Pharmaceutical company who focus on research driven drug discovery based in the Belfast area...Science
View & Apply