J56271CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO PermanentCompetitive Full Time14/06/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Development / Validation Bioanalytical Bioassay Immunoassay R&D Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Gene Therapy Scientist A Fantastic opportunity for a Gene Therapy Scientist has become available to join a leading AAV-based Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire ... View Job
MSAT Analytical Manager An exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Analytical Manager has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the North Wes... View Job
Vaccine Development Manager We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Vaccine Development Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area.As the... View Job
We are currently looking for an experienced Method Development Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Principal Scientist - Method Development you will be responsible for the development of analytical techniques for the Bioanalysis of a wide range of Large Molecule Therapeutics. You will work in a state of the art facility under GLP / GCP regulations and lead all Method Development programmes for your clients.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Scientist - Method Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead scientific and assay development strategy in areas of PK, immunogenicity, biomarker and cell biology within the Large Molecule Bioanalysis group.
2. Work cross functionally within the company and act as Study Director, keeping in regular contact with clients and troubleshooting all issues with immunoassay methods and platforms.
3. Contribute to an active program of mentoring, training, and professional development of junior scientists as well as attending conferences and producing publications.
4. You will lead the development of a range of assays including but not limited to ELISA assays, MSD, Gyrolab and Luminex.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Scientist - Method Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology etc.) in addition to industry experience within a regulated environment (e.g. GLP, GCP etc.)
2. Proven industry experience in a Biopharmaceutical , Pharmaceutical or CRO environment where you are developing and validating a range of assays. Experience of immunoassay development for bioanalytical assessment will benefit your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a range of assays including ELISA, MSD, Gyrolab, Luminex, Singulex or Quanterix.
Key Words: Method Development , Method Validation , Analytical Development , Assay Development , Assay Validation , Validation , Bioanalytical , Bioassay , Immunoassay , Bioanalysis , Biopharmaceutical , Pharmaceutical , GLP , GCP , ELISA , MSD , Luminex , Gyrolab , Singulex , Quanterix , Principal Scientist , Leadership , Line Management , Team Leader
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.