J4607CambridgeshireCRO/CMO PermanentDependent on Experience Full Time18/10/2017Bioanalytical Bioassay Immunoassay R&D R&D – Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Services Manager
We are currently looking for an Analytical Services Manager to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Analyti... View Job
Genotyping Team Leader
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Molecular Biologist has become available to join a leading Life Sciences company as their Geontyping Team L... View Job
Group Leader - Process Analytics
We are currently looking for an experienced Bioanalytical Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Berkshire as their Group Lead... View Job
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Scientist to join a leading CRO company based in the Cambridgeshire area to take the lead on the Method Development within their Bioanalytical team. As the Principal Scientist you will lead the assay development for pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic, immunogenicity and molecular biology studies of large molecular Biopharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Scientist - Method Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To lead a team of Scientists in the development and validation of challenging methods and provide troubleshooting expertise, across multiple immunoassays and platforms.
2. Act as consultant to customers and clients using your years of experience in developing novel, qualitative and quantitative immunoassay methods in a GLP/GCP bioanalytical setting.
3. Deliver scientific training within the group and present internally on best practices in addition to enhancing the company's reputation via conference presentations and publications in peer-reviewed journals.
4. Use your excellent knowledge to develop and validate a large range of assays across multiple platforms including ELISA, MSD, Gyrolab, Singulex Erenna and Luminex.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Scientist - Method Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline e.g. Biology, Molecular Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry etc. in addition to extensive experience in the Method Development of bioanalytical assays, ideally in a CRO environment.
2. Proven industry experience in developing and validating ELISA assays is essential and experience of any of the following, is desirable: MSD, Gyrolab, Singulex Erenna and Luminex.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a GLP/GCP environment as well as knowledge of FDA and EMA guidelines.
Key Words: Method Development | Bioanalytical | Large Molecular | Assays | Immunoassays | ELISA | MSD | Gyrolab | Singulex Ereena | Luminex | GLP | GCP | FDA | EMA | CRO | Method Validation | Consultant | Team Leader | Biopharmaceuticals | Drug Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.