J563007ReadingIS&T PermanentHighly CompetitiveFull Time03/10/2018IT IT - Analyst IT - SAS IT - Statistics IT - Big Data
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Biostatistician We are currently looking for a Biostatistician to join a leading company based in the Reading area. As the Biostatistician you will be responsible for... View Job
SAS Programmer We are currently looking for a SAS Programmer to join a leading CRO company based in the Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire area. As the SAS Programmer you wi... View Job
Innovation Technology Project Manager We are currently looking for a Innovation Technology Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Slough, Berkshire, you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Principal Statistical Programmer to join a leading company based in the Reading area. As the Principal Statistical Programmer you will be responsible for delivering clinical trial projects using SAS programming.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Statistical Programmer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Principal Statistical Programmer you will demonstrate your SAS programming expertise through the development of ADaM datasets.
2. You will demonstrate leadership skills in the coordination of analysis and reporting activities for statistical programming projects.
3. As the Principal Statistical Programmer you will provide input to and develop clinical trial reporting documentation to support the analysis and reporting activities for statistical programming projects.
4. You will contribute to departmental initiatives to identify process or tool developments to continuously increase project quality and efficiency.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Statistical Programmer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Principal Statistical Programmer you will have a relevant degree and demonstrable experience in working within a CRO or pharmaceutical industry.
2. You will have proven industry experience in SAS and working to CDISC standards.
3. As the Principal Statistical Programmer working knowledge and practical experience demonstrating strong leadership skills and have excellent communication skills.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.