Job Reference: J5634052
Updated On: 25/11/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Principal Statistical Programmer to join a world leading Clinical Research Organisation based in the Yorkshire area. As the Principal Statistical Programmer you will be recognized as a subject matter expert, providing technical support and expert advice to internal and external sponsors, and works independently to support various programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data. In addition, the Principal Statistical Programmer can fill the Statistical Programming Lead role on projects and liaise with sponsors, Biostatistics Leads, Data Management Leads, and other functional areas as required. Further, the Principal Statistical Programmer will monitor quality, timelines, resource allocation, and productivity in relation to budgets.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Principal Statistical Programmer will be varied however you will be responsible for:
1. Having an advanced knowledge and leading on all aspects of SAS programming techniques.
2. Successfully lead and mentor a global team.
3. Lead on aspects of business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management, and problem solving.
4. Ensure that SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 are met.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Statistical Programmer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Sound Lead Programming experience within a CRO / Pharma environment is essential (min 6 years)
2. Proven record of successfully leading teams in a statistical programming environment.
3. Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Bioinformatics
London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Bioinformatician to join an exciting clinical-stage gene therapy company based in London, and in Philadelphia and California US, who’s goal is developing innovative medi...Science
View & Apply
Research Leader - Computational Chemistry
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Research Leader within computational chemistry to join a leading drug discovery CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Leader you will be responsible for ...Science
View & Apply