Job Reference: J5634052
Updated On: 25/11/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Principal Statistical Programmer to join a world leading Clinical Research Organisation based in the Yorkshire area. As the Principal Statistical Programmer you will be recognized as a subject matter expert, providing technical support and expert advice to internal and external sponsors, and works independently to support various programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data. In addition, the Principal Statistical Programmer can fill the Statistical Programming Lead role on projects and liaise with sponsors, Biostatistics Leads, Data Management Leads, and other functional areas as required. Further, the Principal Statistical Programmer will monitor quality, timelines, resource allocation, and productivity in relation to budgets.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Principal Statistical Programmer will be varied however you will be responsible for:
1. Having an advanced knowledge and leading on all aspects of SAS programming techniques.
2. Successfully lead and mentor a global team.
3. Lead on aspects of business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management, and problem solving.
4. Ensure that SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 are met.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Statistical Programmer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Sound Lead Programming experience within a CRO / Pharma environment is essential (min 6 years)
2. Proven record of successfully leading teams in a statistical programming environment.
3. Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
Other jobs with similar skills
Cheshire | £48,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a SAS Statistician to join a leading Biotechnology CRO company based in the Cheshire area. As the SAS Statistician you will be responsible for leading in-house projects po...Science
View & Apply
United Kingdom | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Biostatistician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company with full remote working supported. As the Biostatistician you will be responsible for Supporting the develop...Science
View & Apply