J2704NottinghamshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annum - Experience dependantFull Time02/02/2017Chemistry
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Analytical Scientist
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a growing contract development and manufacturing company based in the Surrey area. ... View Job
Shift Analytical Chemist
We are currently looking for a Shift Analytical Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the County Armagh area. As the Shift Analyti... View Job
We are currently looking for a Development Chemist to join an innovative company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Development Chemist you will be... View Job
We are currently looking for a Principle Analytical Scientist to join a leading specialist pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Principle Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for various analytical duties in order to manage the increasing volume of project development initiatives for specific drug delivery technologies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principle Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop, qualify and validate of analytical methods in support of formulation feasibility and clinical research; in addition to controlling all the analytical aspects of a project, advancing it through the pipeline.
2. Develop novel techniques for dissolution drug release testing as well as developing and establishing in vitro surrogate models of drug absorption for topical mucosal dosage forms
3. Establish non-compendial test methods, product specifications, and stability protocols for analytical testing in accordance with regulatory guidelines
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principle Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry related discipline, with proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry ideally within a GMP environment.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with the development of dissolution, UV-Vis and HPLC testing methods for drugs and related impurities. In addition you will have experience in Method Transfer and Validation. Experience with topical semi-solids and controlled release forms would be preferred.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.