J3672YorkIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£70,000 to £80,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time17/03/2017Project Management - Technical
IT – Software Development
IT - Development
IT – Consultant
IT – Management
IT – Business Information Management
IT – Business Intelligence
IT - Architect
IT - Delivery
IT - Sales / Business Development
Executive – Head of Department
Professional Services – Finance
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Senior Cognos T... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior TM1 Consultant to join a leading company based in London. As the Senior TM1 Consultant you will be responsible f... View Job
Cognos BI Developer
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Cognos BI Developer to join a leading company based in the London. As the Cognos BI Developer you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Principle BOARD Consultant to join a leading company based in the North East of England. As the BOARD Consultant you will be responsible for delivering cutting edge projects and providing solutions across a diverse client base. You will also take ownership of the strategy for the BOARD division moving forwards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the BOARD Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide BOARD solutions to a large and diverse client base at a Principle level.
2. Full life-cycle management from requirements gathering to delivery
3. Offer an in-depth service across BOARD and leverage on existing relationships
4. Mentor, coach and develop junior consultants and graduates
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the BOARD Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a computing or numeric discipline
2. Proven industry experience at a Senior level within Planning or Analytics using an EPM tool
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with either BOARD or similar EPM products ideally within a consultancy environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.