J3672YorkIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£70,000 to £80,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time07/09/2017Project Management - Technical IT IT – Software Development IT - Development IT – Consultant IT – Management IT – Business Information Management IT – Business Intelligence IT - Architect IT - Delivery IT - Sales / Business Development Executive – Head of Department Professional Services – Finance
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Senior Cognos T... View Job
Finance System Consultant
Job Description:We are currently looking for Finance Systems Consultants to join a growing business in the London and surrounding areas. The organisat... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior TM1 Consultant to join a leading company based in London. As the Senior TM1 Consultant you will be responsible f... View Job
We are currently looking for a Principle BOARD Consultant to join a leading company based in the North East of England. As the BOARD Consultant you will be responsible for delivering cutting edge projects and providing solutions across a diverse client base. You will also take ownership of the strategy for the BOARD division moving forwards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the BOARD Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide BOARD solutions to a large and diverse client base at a Principle level.
2. Full life-cycle management from requirements gathering to delivery
3. Offer an in-depth service across BOARD and leverage on existing relationships
4. Mentor, coach and develop junior consultants and graduates
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the BOARD Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a computing or numeric discipline
2. Proven industry experience at a Senior level within Planning or Analytics using an EPM tool
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with either BOARD or similar EPM products ideally within a consultancy environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.