Job Reference: J5632047
Updated On: 20/08/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Principle Formulation Scientist / Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Principle Formulation Scientist / Team Leader you will be responsible for the formulation and process development activities to ensure robust products and processes can be used for registration & clinical supply purposes.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Principle Formulation Scientist / Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will review new business proposals, define formulation development and process development strategy and work packages.
2. You will ensure technical strategy is implemented seamlessly across a multitude of sites, interacting with clients during business proposals and throughout project execution. Following on from this you will be tasked with the planing and managing of formulation and process development activities for given projects.
3. You will be responsible for the writing and reviewing of technical reports ensuring that results are reviewed at each phase of work and validated.
4. As the Principle Formulation Scientist you will raise deviations and own CAPAs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principle Formulation Scientist / Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related field.
2. Proven industry experience in formulation and process development under GMP standards.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the manufacture of a range of dosage forms e.g. Solid Oral Dosage, Parenteral, Inhalation, Liquid. A further desirable would be regulatory report writing experience.
Key Words: Formulation / Chemistry / Principle / Pharmaceutical / GMP / Solid Oral Dosage / Tablets / Liquid / Capsules
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Formulation Scientist
Kent | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Senior Formulation Scientist you will be in...Science
View & Apply
Senior Analytical Chemist - Screening
Craigavon, Co. Armagh | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced analytical chemist looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Development Scientist
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. The Analytical Scientist in the Analytical Development Laboratory will become ...Science
View & Apply