Bioanalytical Science Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Bioanalytical Science Manager to join a global life sciences company based in the Berkshire ... View Job
Scientist - Mass Spectrometry
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Scientist with knowledge/experience in Mass Spectrometry to join a global life sciences company ... View Job
Scientist - Animal Sports Research
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Scientist to join the Animal Sports Research team within a rapidly growing, global life scie... View Job
An opportunity for an experienced Principal Scientist within the DMPK field to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area.
As the Principal Scientist you will be responsible for representing DMPK on research project teams where required, and provide scientific and strategic direction to optimize ADME and PKPD properties consistent with project goals.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Represent DMPK on research project teams where required, and provide scientific and strategic direction to optimize ADME and PKPD properties consistent with project goals.
2. Work closely with other DMPK partners to define and execute the DMPK strategy; including building appropriate screening cascades, guiding design of improved molecules, and developing the PKPD strategy.
3. Design, execute and report PKPD studies in a Research Environment. Here you will be involved in cutting edge science and Drug Discovery in an Immunological setting.
4. Effectively present DMPK data, conclusions and strategy at the Departmental level, project meetings and science reviews. Working with pharmacokinetic software applications eg. WinNonlin/Phoenix.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Scientist - Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant scientific degree or PhD with industry experience supporting DMPK project strategy.
2. A strong background in metabolism and chemistry
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with PKPD, as well as demonstrated proficiency in pharmacokinetic software applications
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.