Job Reference: J5632964
Updated On: 13/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Process and Validation Microbiologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Process and Validation Microbiologist you will be responsible for qualification and requalification in sterile processes and providing day-to-day support of the aseptic and sterile areas.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process and Validation Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Process and Validation Microbiologist will provided support of aseptic and sterile areas including acting as a lead in investigations.
2. Your job as the Process and Validation Microbiologist will be able to assist and implement effective and preventative actions (CAPAs) in the event of issues on site.
3. The Process and Validation Microbiologist will co-ordinate qualification and routine requalification in the sterile processes.
4. Your job as the Process and Validation Microbiologist will have a good understanding of GMP within a pharmaceutical environment as well as an understanding of aseptic technical processes.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process and Validation Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology, Biomedical, Life Sciences or Biology.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Process Validation.
Key Words: Validation / Process Validation / CAPAs / Sterile / Aseptic / Manufacturing / Qualification / Requalification / Green Belt / Six Sigma / Biology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical / GMP / Process
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QC Technologist
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Technologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior QC Technologist you will be responsible for providing suppo...Science
View & Apply
QC Analyst - Microbiology
Essex | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for conducting Quality Control testing and documen...Science
View & Apply