J4774OxfordshireScience PermanentCompetitivePart Time17/11/2017Chemistry – Process Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Operations Manager - Chemistry We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an Operations Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Lanarkshire area. A... View Job
Project Manager - R&D We are currently looking for a Project Manager - R&D to join a leading company based in the County Durham area. As the Project Manager - R&D you will ... View Job
GMP Technician We are currently looking for a GMP Technician to join a leading diagnostics company based in the Kent area. As the GMP Technician you will be responsi... View Job
We are currently looking for a Process Chemist - Detergents to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Process Chemist you will be responsible for Operation and management of the MH Scale Up Facility (SUF) for new components manufacture to enable good quality technology transfer from the lab to the manufacturing plants. Phenate lab synthesis for new product development, trouble shooting of plant issues in Phenate area and approval of raw materials from new suppliers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for synthesis for new product development, trouble shooting of plant issues in Phenate area and approval of raw materials from new suppliers.
2. Support strategic New Product Development projects as well as plant trials and process optimisation. Collaborate to devise and progress experimentation plans, interpret data and make recommendations.
3. The role will give opportunity to develop expertise in detergent products and processes and the associated analytical techniques. It will also give one valuable experience in process safety and risk assessments from SUF operations and lab tests.
4. Provide technical support in troubleshooting activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the MFT Detergent - Process Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in chemistry or a related scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in organic synthesis and strong background in analytical chemistry techniques.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with operation and management of the MH Scale Up Facility (SUF) for new components manufacture, technology transfer from the lab to the manufacturing plants.
Key Words: Process Chemist | Chemist | Analytical | Detergents | Scale up | Process | Product Development | Detergents | Phenate | Manufacturing | Troubleshoot |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.