Job Reference: J5631376
Updated On: 03/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Process Chemist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Process Chemist you will be responsible for synthesis and analysis, working with Technology, Procurement and Manufacturing plants.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Process Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Chemist you will be Support strategic New Product or Process Development projects including plant trials and process optimisation.
2. As the Process Chemist you will provide technical support in troubleshooting activities
3. This role will involve using pervasive technologies, knowledge management, report writing, supporting plant trials, and investigations to support root cause analysis for non-conformances and customer complaints.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry, or a related scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in organic synthesis and a strong background in analytical chemistry techniques would be an advantage.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process chemistry and the capability to accurately manage test results and technical information, interpret data, making recommendations and maintain comprehensive lab records.
Key Words: Process Chemist, Chemistry, Analytical, Process Development, Organic synthesis, Manufacturing,
Other jobs with similar skills
Synthetic Organic Chemist
| £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Synthetic Chemist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Synthetic Chemist you will be responsible for design, synthesis and analysis of novel c...Science
View & Apply
Project Manager - Chemistry
Hertfordshire | £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Project Manager - Chemistry to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Project Manager - Chemistry you wil...Science
View & Apply