Job Reference: J5636890
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Process Chemist to join a leading Plastics company based in the Lancashire area. As the Process Chemist you will be part of a hardworking and motivated manufacturing team supporting the manufacturer of acrylics for dental, medical and industrial applications.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Process Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Chemist you will be required to plan organise and carry out polymerisation reactions on production scale reactors.
2. You will be monitoring and processing scrap material on the Effluent Treatment Plant.
3. As the Process Chemist you will team support the manufacturer of acrylics on site.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or closely related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working in an acrylic polymer manufacturing industry would be an advantage.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a fast moving manufacturing environment
Key Words: Process Chemist, Manufacturing, Plastics, Acrylic, Lancaster, Chemistry, Graduate
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Chemicals, Plastics, Science
Skills: Chemistry - Medicinal, Chemistry - Organic, Chemistry - Process / Scale Up