J563045Capital Region - HöfuðborgarsvæðiPharmaceutical Engineering PermanentCompetitive + Relocation Full Time04/10/2018Engineering Engineering – Systems Engineering – Control / Automation Engineering – Project Engineering – Capital Projects
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Engineering Manager An exciting opportunity for a Project Engineering Manager to join a leading company based in the North Wales area has become available. As the Project... View Job
Senior Automation Engineer We are currently looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Auto... View Job
Technical Support Engineer An exciting opportunity as a Technical Support Engineer to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. As the Technical S... View Job
We are currently looking for a Process Control Lead to join a leading company based in the Iceland area. As the Process Control Lead you will be responsible for the effective support and management of the process control systems for the Biotech Manufacturing Facility. You will provide specialist knowledge relating to process control, and be a subject matter expert.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Control Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead, mentor and direct the Control Team and be responsible for the availability, performance and compliance of all industrial control systems across the site.
2. You will work with the C&Q, Quality and Maintenance functions, develop, implement and maintain a maintenance strategy to ensure that all Process Control Systems, are maintained to meet the associated operational risks in the areas of GMP Compliance, Business and EH&S.
3. As the Process Control Lead you will work with the Engineering Leads, C&Q and Quality functions to develop and implement an automation strategy to ensure that Process Control systems are specified, designed and implemented to meet cGMP, Business and EH&S requirements.
4. You will identify skills and competency development needs of the Process Controls Team, and support individuals through knowledge transfer and team development through the HR processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Control Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a an engineering or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working in a Pharmaceutical environment within an engineering function.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of process control, including, Emerson DeltaV and Siemens PLCs as well as knowledge of equipment specifications within the GAMP5 framework.
Key Words: Process Control | Control Systems | Lead | GAMP 5 | DeltaV | Siemens PLC | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | Biotechnology | Capital Projects | Process Data Historians |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.