Job Reference: J5634842
Updated On: 11/05/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Process Development Associate
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Process Development Associate to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Process Development Associate you will be responsible for qualifying and introducing new fermentation biotechnology processes for the transition into production.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Process Development Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work closely with internal research staff, contributing to the design of experiments, qualifying the performance of equipment and ensuring projects are in accordance with any quality, regulatory and collaborator requirements.
2. You will author and approve a range of documentation including Technology Transfer, Process Qualification and Process Outline documentation.
3. As the Process Development Associate, you will identify opportunities to improve manufacturing processes and initiate Process Change documentation.
4. You will support the completion of new collaborator projects, working closely with R&D staff to support the process development and project execution.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Development Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc, MSc or PhD in a scientific discipline e.g. Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioprocessing
2. Proven industry experience in a Process Development or Technology Transfer role working closely with fermentation biopharmaceutical processes.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process driven documentation or production regulations e.g. GMP regulations, ISO regulations, Process Qualification documentation
Key Words: Process Development | Fermentation | Technology Transfer | Tech Transfer | Bioprocessing | Bioprocess | Biopharmaceutical | Biochemical Engineering | GMP | ISO | Process Qualification | Process Outline | Process Change | Quality System | Kent | South East | CDMO |
Other jobs with similar skills
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Production Scientist to join a leading contract manufacturing organisation based in the Staffordshire area. As the Production Scientist you will be responsible for produ...Science
View & Apply
Wiltshire | £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Fermentation Scientist to join a leading bio-pharmaceutical company based in South West England. As the Fermentation Scientist you will be responsible for the upstream p...Science
View & Apply