J3630City of LondonBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent€80,000 to €90,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time02/03/2017Biochemistry
Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing
Biochemistry - Expression
Biochemistry – Purification
Biochemistry – Development / Validation
Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Bioprocess Scale Up Scientist
We are currently looking for a Scale up Bioprocess Scientist to join an exciting Biotechnology company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Scale up Bi... View Job
Downstream Process Technician
We are currently looking for a Downstream Process Technician to join an exciting Global Biotechnology company based in the Wrexham area. As the Downst... View Job
Multiple vacancies for Biotechnologists to join a leading Biotechnology company based in Berkshire. As the Biotechnologist you will be part of the man... View Job
We are currently looking for a Process Development Consultant Manager to join a Global Biotechnology company, the position will be 50% home based working and 50% travel. As the Process Development Consultant Manager you will be responsible for managing the European Process Development team, to assist customers with the development of a variety of biological molecules from early phase development onwards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Development Consultant Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Implant key technologies in early development before processes get locked down.
2. Facilitate the smooth transfer (internally and externally) of established technologies from process development through pilot to commercial scale.
3. Identify future industry trends, work with clients to develop new products corresponding to changing industry needs (supporting internal R&D/corporate strategy projects).
4. Drive internal reputation of strategic leadership co-authoring scientific papers and giving joint presentations with clients.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Development Consultant Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline along with extensive experience in biopharmaceutical process development.
2. Proven industry experience in upstream and/or downstream process development.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with tech transfer, scale-up and understanding of GMP will be essential.
Key Words: Process Development | Upstream | Downstream | Scale-up | Tech Transfer | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | Fermentation | Purification |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.