J3657DenbighshireScience PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time16/05/2017Biochemistry
Biochemistry – Purification
Biochemistry – Characterisation
Biochemistry – Development / Validation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Purification Development Scientist
We are currently looking for a Purification Development Scientist experienced with viruses to join a global Life Sciences company based in the Berkshi... View Job
Lead Scientist - Formulation Analysis
We are currently representing a client who are looking for a Lead Scientist to join their Dose Formulation Analysis department. The company are a lead... View Job
Process Transfer Engineer
We are currently looking for a Process Transfer Engineer to join the manufacturing science and technology team within a global Life Sciences business ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Process Development Scientist to join an exciting and rapidly expanding Biotechnology company based in North Wales. As the Process Development Scientist you will be responsible for developing processes for the conjugation, purification and formulation of antibody drug conjugates.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for performing process development experiments, purification, characterisation and optimisation studies.
2. You will work on scale up projects and technical transfer in GMP facilities.
3. Contribute to formulation development and stability studies.
4. You will work on purification projects, analytical projects and conjugation projects using a wide variety of different techniques and skills.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline along with experience working in industry, or a PhD in Biochemistry or similar.
2. Proven industry experience in protein handling and modification, or similar experience with protein biochemistry techniques.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with antibody drug conjugates would be highly desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.