J5630870OxfordshireBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£25,000 to £40,000 per annum - Experience DependentFull Time20/02/2019Biochemistry Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing Biochemistry - Expression Biochemistry – Development / Validation Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Process Development Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Process Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Process Dev... View Job
Head of Programme Management We are currently looking for a Head of Programme Management to join a growing drug discovery and development company based in the UK. The location of ... View Job
Process Development Consultant - USP We are currently looking for a Process Development Consultant specialising in upstream processing to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company, the pref... View Job
We are currently looking for an Upstream Process Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxford area. As the Upstream Process Development Scientist you will be responsible for working on projects within optimisation, development, scale-up and characterisation of cell cultures for the manufacture of bio-therapeutics.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Upstream Process Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for working with and developing processes for a variety of Bioreactors including AMBR15 and AMBR250.
2. Liaise with teams such as Cell Line Development to assist with clone selection, media optimisation and cell culture projects.
3. You will be required to troubleshoot equipment and methods within the process development and manufacturing teams.
4. Work alongside more senior scientists to present data back to the process development, CMC and scale-up teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Upstream Process Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD in Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or similar.
2. Proven industry experience working with bioreactors (Stirred Tank / Hollow Fiber / Wave Systems).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with AMBR15 or AMBR250 bioreactors will be highly advantageous to your application.
Key Words: Upstream, Process Development, USP, QbD, DoE, GMP, Biopharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, ATMP, Immunotherapy, Bioreactor, Cell Line Development, AMBR.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.