J3656CheshireScience Contract / Temporary / Interim£24,000 to £25,000 per annumFull Time10/03/2017Chemistry
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Chemistry – Formulation Chemistry
Chemistry – Process Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Process Development Chemist
We are currently looking for a Senior Process Development Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the S... View Job
We are currently looking for a Fuels Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures petroleum addi... View Job
Director of Pharmaceutical Operations
We are currently looking for a Director of Pharmaceutical Operations to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As th... View Job
We are currently looking for a Process Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Cheshire area. As the Process Development Scientist you will be responsible for looking at scale-up and improving processes at plant scale.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working hands on with several ongoing projects within the Process Development laboratory. This will include R&D, formulation and supporting the oversight of Process Development.
2. You will bring your Chemistry expertise and lab experience to see the bigger picture of how a process goes from lab to plant.
3. Project Management and communication skills will be vital in a dynamic environment working with proteins from naturally derived raw materials for the Consumer Health / Personal Care market.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Chemistry Degree is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in a laboratory based role, working with process development, formulation, R&D is ideal.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Consumer Health or Personal Care products and experience with Project Management is beneficial.
Key Words: Process Development / R&D / Chemistry / Formulation / Chemist / Project Management / Scale-Up / Proteins / Raw Materials / Personal Care / Consumer Health / Production
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.