J56149DenbighshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£25,000 to £25,000 per annumFull Time29/05/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Characterisation Bioanalytical Bioassay
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Mass Spectrometry Expert We are currently looking for a Protein Mass Spectrometry Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on an inita... View Job
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
Protein Characterisation Specialist We are currently looking for a Protein Characterisation Specialist to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Pr... View Job
We are currently looking for a Process Development Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Denbighshire area. As the Process Development Scientist you will be responsible for developing processes for the conjugation, purification and formulation of novel antibody therapeutic conjugates.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out a variety of stability analytic techniques such as, but not limited to, ELISA, SDS-PAGE, HPLC, UV/VIS, and preparative Chromatography etc.
2. As the Process Development Scientist you will perform process characterisation and optimisation studies.
3. You will be involved in the formulation development and stability studies. You will the opportunity to develop into project ownership and management responsibilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related degree such as Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Biological Sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in a regulated environment carrying out analytical techniques such as, but not limited to, ELISA, HPLC, SDS-PAGE and Chromatography.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.