Job Reference: J5631440
Updated On: 03/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Process Development Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on a 12 month contract basis. As the Process Development Scientist you will be responsible for supporting the Process Analytics team by performing a range of Bioanalytical tests including ELISA, Biacore, PCR and HPLC assays for the development of therapeutic proteins.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Process Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support the Process Development team by performing a range of analytical techniques including PCR, LC-MS, ELISA, HPLC and Octet.
2. You will be responsible for the data analysis of experiments and ensuring that laboratory equipment is maintained.
3. You will be responsible for the preparation of buffers and the interpretation of results including troubleshooting of experiments.
4. You will be supporting the development and optimisation of Biacore, ELISA and HPLC assays and interpreting the following results.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant Scientific discipline e.g. Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology etc.
2. Proven industry experience using HPLC.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with technical laboratory skills and developing ELISA or Biacore assays.
Key Words: ELISA / Biacore / SPR / Octet / HPLC / PCR / LC / MS / Mass Spectrometry / Assay / Data Analysis / Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Process Development / Chromatography / Analytical / Protein / LabChip / Purification / Biologics
Other jobs with similar skills
Downstream Process Development Scientist
Oxford | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Downstream Process Development Scientist to join a leading immunotherapy company based in the Oxford area. As the Downstream Process Development Scientist you will be re...Science
View & Apply
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a leading Therapeutics company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Manager you will be responsible for managing the implementation and developm...Science
View & Apply