J3919KentEngineering Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time17/05/2017Engineering – Chemical / Process
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
An exciting opportunity has just opened up for a Process Engineer to join a leading Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Proce... View Job
Process Technology Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Process Technology Manager to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfords... View Job
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) based in Loughton. You wil... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Process Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Process Engineer, you will be responsible for providing process engineering support across new business activities as well as existing manufacturing projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Engineer - Pharmaceutical will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to lead process engineering activities across procurement, installation and qualification of new manufacturing equipment.
2. You will be responsible for leading engineering reviews including HAZOP, FMEA and What If Studies as well as generating validation and qualification protocols including but not limited to IQ, PQ, DQ and OQ.
3. You will be responsible for improving established process methods as well as working closely with the QA function to perform root cause analysis of process and equipment failures.
4. You will be required to work closely with external and internal customers in order to support the development of cost proposals.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer - Pharmaceutical we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a engineering related subject is essential.
2. Proven Process Engineering experience within the pharmaceutical industry and a strong understanding of GMP regulations is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with safe working within a production facility is highly advantageous
Key Words: Process Engineer | API | Pharmaceutical | Root Cause Analysis | Validation | Continuous Improvement | Process Improvement | QA | Engineering | Manufacturing | New Product Introduction | NPI |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.