J5225KentEngineering Permanent£50,000 to £60,000 per annumFull Time27/02/2018Continuous Improvement Engineering Engineering – Quality Engineering – Commissioning Engineering – Validation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Validation Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join a leading company based in the Kent area has become available. As the Validation Engineer yo... View Job
Process Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Leicestershire area has become available. As the Process Enginee... View Job
Engineering Compliance Officer We are currently looking for an Engineering Compliance Officer to join a leading bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Engi... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Kent area has become available. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the production department in the development and improvement of new processes and product lines to optimise current processes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead and support all commissioning, qualification and validation activities associated with the build/upgrade of new/existing production facilities in line with relevant EH&S, Quality and Engineering standards.
2. You will identify opportunities for improving current manufacturing processes and equipment, as well as support these new/on-going process improvement activities where relevant.
3. You will investigate into root causes and report to line management and key stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner.
4. As the Process Engineer you will provide technical support to production and wider manufacturing operations groups and provide resolution and support to manufacturing or process issues, process optimisations and process improvements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering related discipline or similar.
2. Proven Pharmaceutical industry experience in a process engineering or project management position.
3. Knowledge and practical experience of working in a cGMP or regulated environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.