J5234LeicestershireEngineering PermanentFull Time28/02/2018Engineering Engineering – Project Engineering – Facilities Engineering – Chemical / Process Engineering – Commissioning Engineering – Validation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Engineer We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Engineer you... View Job
Process Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Kent area has become available. As the Process Engineer you will... View Job
Moulding Process Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Mould Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Norfolk area has become available. As the Mould Process En... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Leicestershire area has become available. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for providing engineering support to operations and to deliver all maintenance activities at the manufacturing site to high standards of compliance with all business, and regulatory requirements. The focus of the work will be to ensure that processes operate efficiently and safely, and in compliance with cGxP regulation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop, maintain and control site engineering documentation, including engineering specifications and drawings.
2. You will manage the introduction of new items or modifications to process, utility and HVAC equipment
3. As the Process Engineer you will conduct optimisation studies and perform detailed engineering analysis of existing process equipment and systems
4. You will ensure that engineering operates within the constraints of the environmental, HS&E legislation and future compliances.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree Chemical Engineering discipline of similar.
2. A demonstrable track record of delivering excellent results and projects in the pharmaceutical industry or similar heavily regulated manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with engineering systems and compliance with statutory regulations.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.