J3750HertfordshireEngineering Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time23/05/2017Engineering Engineering – Chemical / Process
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Process Technology Manager
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Process Technology Manager to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire ar... View Job
Project Engineer (Electrical)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Project Engineer (Electrical) to join a leading Biotechnology business based in the Kent area. As t... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Technical Director to join a global plastic manufacturing business based in the Manchester area. Re... View Job
An exciting opportunity has just opened up for a Process Engineer to join a leading Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for supporting process engineering activities within a GMP production environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As Process Engineer, you will provide technical expertise on cross-functional projects including process/utility improvement, technology transfer and new product introduction. This will include projects to scale up lab-scale processes into commercially viable operations in conjunction with R&D.
2. You will assess new and existing processes for reliability, quality, safety, best practice and adherence to cGMP and regulatory requirements.
3. As Process Engineer, you will support installation, commissioning, FATs, SATs and validation of new processes and equipment as well as monitoring effectiveness to ensure all work is carried out to the right standard.
4. You will investigate complex engineering problems, troubleshooting existing processes and determining the root cause and best solutions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification in a Chemical or Process Engineering related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience of delivering results in a pharmaceutical or similar heavily regulated manufacturing environment. Knowledge of GMP regulations would be beneficial.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience providing process engineering support to drug product formulation and development is strongly desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.