J5248StaffordshireEngineering PermanentFull Time05/06/2018Engineering Engineering – Chemical / Process Engineering – Design Engineering – Capital Projects
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Principal Mechanical Engineer Senior Principal Mechanical Engineer x2£50,000 - £70,000 (Management and Non-management roles available)We are currently looking for a Senior Principa... View Job
Project Engineer We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Engineer you... View Job
Facilities Project Manager Facilities Project Manager£45,000 - £52,000A great opportunity has become available for a Facilities Project Manager to join a leading Life Sciences o... View Job
Are you a Process Engineer seeking an exciting opportunity with a global manufacturer? HRS are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the West Midlands area. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for delivering innovative, sustainable and high performance solutions on projects, that will deliver improvements in the efficiency of existing manufacturing operations and drive improvements in process safety.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide engineering expertise to deliver projects and provide production support to ensure the safe and efficient operation of plant and processes.
2. You will scope and design unit operations and process equipment, cost control and process risk assessments.
3. As the Process Engineer, you will generate commercially viable solutions to complex problems through troubleshooting investigations and root cause analysis.
4. You will assist in establishing manufacturing standards, monitoring performance and analyzing deviations across the manufacturing facility.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemical or Process Engineering discipline or similar.
2. Proven industry experience working as a Process Engineer, or Project Engineer and having worked in a GMP/GEP manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with designing unit operations, performing hazard studies and managing CAPEX projects from concept to close-out stage.
Key Words: Process | Chemical | Engineer | HAZOP | FEED | Root Cause Analysis | CAPEX | Manufacturing | Process Improvement | GMP | GEP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.