J4464BeverleyPharmaceutical Permanent£34,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time20/10/2017Engineering
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
CSV Senior Engineer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a CSV Senior Engineer to join a leading company based in the Middlesbrough area. As the CSV Seni... View Job
Multi-Skilled Production Engineer
We are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Production Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Mul... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Validation Specialist has become available with one of our Biopharmaceutical clients based in the Greater London area. A... View Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Process Engineer to join a global leader in speciality chemicals based in the Hull area. As the Process Engineer you will be actively involved in a range of projects that will deliver improvements in the efficiency of existing manufacturing operations, drive improvements in process safety and deliver increased site manufacturing capability as part of an ambitious capital plan.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Process Engineer you will have the following responsibilities:
1. The successful candidate will provide engineering expertise to deliver projects and provide production support to ensure the safe and efficient operation of plant and processes.
2. Driving improvement in manufacturing efficiency, process safety and manufacturing capability.
3. As part of an ambitious capital plan within the company you will be expected to deliver on both small and medium sized capital projects.
To be successful as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on application:
1. The successful candidate will have at least a Bachelor's degree in a Chemical or Process Engineering discipline with related work experience within a process manufacturing environment.
2. You should be a team player with excellent communication, planning and organising abilities, and also be able to demonstrate that you have the initiative to develop both engineering procedures and standards for the site.
3. It is essential that you have experience of delivering capital projects of varying sizes in addition to experience in the scoping and designing of process and unit operation equipment. Experience of scoping and designing unit operation and process equipment, cost control and process risk assessment would be an advantage.
4. Knowledge of process safety and pressure relief as well as experience with Hazard Studies and process risk assessment.
Key Words: Process Engineer | Chemical Engineer | Fine Chemical | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | Production | Hazard | Safety
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.