J5630455WiltshirePharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£30,000 to £37,000 per annum - Dependent on Experience Full Time09/11/2018Engineering Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Chemical / Process Engineering – Improvement / Lean Engineering – Commissioning Engineering – Validation Engineering – Capital Projects
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Process Specialist An exciting opportunity as a Process Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. As the Proc... View Job
Project Manager - Contract We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading speciality Chemical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Project Manager you wi... View Job
Process Validation Specialist We are currently looking for a Process Validation Specialist to join a leading Life Science company based in the Essex area. As the Process Validation... View Job
We are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Swindon area. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for supporting a cross functional team in the delivery of new equipment, process qualification and continuous improvement to maximise efficiency in the manufacturing process.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead small teams of scientists and technical support personnel in process document generation and approval.
2. You will participate and lead projects such as commissioning and installation of equipment, as well as be accountable and responsible for ensuring all activities are effectively closed on time, in line with agreed targets and timelines (e.g. PPM, Deviations, Change Controls, Training, etc)
3. As the Process Engineer you will liaise with clients and suppliers as appropriate, and become a key liaison for the client's person on site.
4. You will be become involved in the equipment and process establishment and validation phases into routine commercial manufacturing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP environment within a medical device or pharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with project management, GMP guidelines, electronic or automated systems and an understanding of lean manufacturing techniques.
Key Words: Process Engineer | Chemical Engineer | Mechanical Engineer | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | API | Quality Systems | Commissioning | Qualification | Installation | Projects | Validation |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.