Job Reference: J5631772
Updated On: 25/06/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the production department to implement and develop new processes.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the Production Department in order to implement/develop new processes and product lines as well as optimising current processes.
2. You will be responsible for continuously improving both efficiency and effectiveness of process equipment, manufacturing processes and supporting systems.
3. As the Process Engineer you will also be tasked with leading commissioning, qualification and validation activities.
4. You will lead transfers of the new processes/products into internal production facilities and external Contract Manufacturing Organisations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering
2. Proven industry experience in process chemistry and technical transfers.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with commissioning, qualification and validation activities.
Key Words: Chemistry / Engineer / Chemical Engineer / Process / Process Chemistry / Scale Up / Tech Transfer
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior API Development Manager
Oxford | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior API Development Manager to join a leading Drug Development company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior API Development Manager you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Technical Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Technical Specialist you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply