Job Reference: J5636588
Updated On: 15/06/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewAre you an experienced Process Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Process engineer to join an innovative manufacturing company based in the Oxfordshire area.
As the Process engineer you will be responsible for the design, implementation, control, test and optimise fabrication processes and machinery. You will be integral in the development of innovative manufacturing processes and strategies for their medical device technologies.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Process engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the development of new production processes, as well as design, develop, modify and commission new equipment, including IQ/OQ testing.
2. You will provide technical support to early stage product development teams through to any established products and processes and also monitor equipment and processes to identify improvement areas.
3. As the Process Engineer, you will also raise non conformance reports and carry out root cause analysis on non conforming process or components in line with the defined CAPA process.
4. You will ensure all activities are performed in accordance with ISO 13485 and any other relevant regulations or internal SOPs.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Engineering and experience working in a medical devices or related (pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, biotechnology, etc) industry is essential for this role.
2. Proven industry experience or at least knowledge with Medical Device standards (ISO 13485 / QMS / FDA 21 CRF Part 11).
3. Experience with implementing automation in a regulated industry would be beneficial.
Other jobs with similar skills
Surrey | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Production Radiochemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Radiochemist you will be responsible for pharmaceutical manufacture wit...Science
View & Apply
Leeds | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced QC Analyst looking for a new job opportunity? We have several opportunities for QC Stability Analysts to join a Specialist Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company based in the Y...Science
View & Apply