Job Reference: J5631748
Updated On: 19/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Process Equipment Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Dublin area. As the Process Equipment Engineer you will be responsible for providing process and equipment engineering support to the ongoing requirements of the bulk drug substance.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Process Equipment Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Equipment Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring all equipment installed is safe, effective and in compliance with industry standards.
2. You will be involved in generating and executing documentation for cGMP validation, qualification and periodic review of systems, equipment & manufacturing processes.
3. As the Process Equipment Engineer, you will be responsible for leading or supporting major equipment related investigations and implement equipment CAPA and performance improvements.
4. You will be involved in providing routine equipment technical support and troubleshooting for resolution of manufacturing issues.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Equipment Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering or Science discipline, particularly within Process, Chemical or Mechanical disciplines.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical industry is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process equipment including vessels, ultrafiltration, autoclaves, CIP systems, clean utilities etc.
Key Words: Process / Engineer / Equipment / Engineering / Pharmaceutical / cGMP / GMP / Biopharmaceutical / Production / Processes / Mapping / Vaccines / Aseptic /
Other jobs with similar skills
Dublin | €55 - €60 per hour
We are currently looking for a CQV Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in a commutable distance from Dublin. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for all CQV activities ...Science
View & Apply
Dublin | €50 - €60 per hour
We are currently looking for a Verification Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Dublin area. As the Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the vali...Science
View & Apply