J5147CheshirePharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annum - Dependent on Experience Full Time31/05/2018Innovation Continuous Improvement Operations – Process Improvement Engineering Engineering – Improvement / Lean
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Reliability Engineer Reliability Engineer£35,000 - £40,000An exciting opportunity for a Reliability Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in Northumberl... View Job
Facilities Manager Facilities Manager£54,000 - £63,500We are currently looking for a Facilities Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Berkshire ... View Job
Scheduler and Capacity Manager An exciting opportunity for a Scheduler and Capacity Manager to join a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area has become... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Process Innovation Lead Engineer to join a leading company based in the Cheshire area has become available. As the Process Innovation Lead Engineer you will be responsible for identifying opportunities to implement new and innovative technologies to deliver advanced manufacturing routes for existing products to our manufacturing client.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Innovation Lead Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the uptake of innovative projects through selling the benefits to key stakeholders.
2. You will assist sites during the implementation and scale-up of new technologies and processes.
3. As the Process Innovation Lead Engineer you will identify opportunities to implement new and innovative technology to deliver advanced manufacturing routes to the companies products.
4. You will manage and develop project teams to create innovative and sustainable technologies that will provide continuous improvement into the manufacturing process.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Innovation Lead Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemical Engineering or a relevant discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a project management role where you have prioritised high volumes of work with competing priorities.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with CAPEX projects and performing HAZOP studies, and a strong background in problem solving.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.