Job Reference: J5632935
Updated On: 11/02/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Process QA Officer (in-plant) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West area. As the Process QA Officer (in-plant) you will be responsible for providing support for Production, Engineering, QC and Supply Chain activities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Process QA Officer (in-plant) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process QA Officer, you will be responsible for document review, deviation investigation and change control oversite.
2. You will ensure that all stages of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is in full compliance with guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
3. In your role as the Process QA Officer, you will support material management processes to ensure materials are of the correct quality and are sourced from approved suppliers.
4. As the Process QA Officer, you will be responsible for the approval of validation documentation and assisting in the maintenance of the quality management systems.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process QA Officer (in-plant) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related pharmaceutical subject.
2. Proven industry experience in a QA or QC role within a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP & GLP.
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
To ensure that Quality is maintained at an appropriate level meeting, customer and regulatory expectations. This will be achieved by assessing compliance to site PQS and principles of GMP auditing doc...Science
View & Apply
United Kingdom | Experience Dependant
We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Person / QP on a contract basis to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in the South East. The role of the Qualified Person is integral to the success o...Science
View & Apply