J562673East Riding of YorkshireEngineering PermanentFull Time09/08/2018Continuous Improvement Engineering Engineering – Chemical / Process Engineering – Improvement / Lean Engineering - Health & Safety
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a leading company based in the Cheshire area has become available. As the Project Engineer you ... View Job
Maintenance Planning Engineer Maintenance Planning Engineer £33,000 - £40,000We are currently looking for a Maintenance Planning Engineer to join a global speciality chemical manuf... View Job
Maintenance Engineer We are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Swindon area. As the Maintenanc... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Process Safety Lead Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company based in the Hull area has become available. As the Process Safety Lead Engineer you will be responsible for leading hazard studies, implementing improvements to processes that are driven by process safety considerations and writing and issuing PRR reports and process safety documents relating to all processes/ unit operations at the site
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Safety Lead Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will plan, define and deliver process improvement projects aimed at improving process safety.
2. You will generate solutions to complex engineering problems across the facility and liaise with their parties to deliver specialist work packages against key deliverables.
3. You will undertake tolerability of risk, and issue reports on process safety relating to all processes across the sites operations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Safety Lead Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemical Engineering or a relevant discipline, or working towards a chartered status.
2. Proven industry experience in Process Safety, Continuous/Process Improvement, and undertaking risk assessments on CAPEX projects.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SAP, working in a GMP environment and leading HAZOPs.
Key Words: Process Safety | Lead Engineer | Process Engineer | HAZOP | Process Improvement | Continuous Improvement | SAP | Risk Assessment | Manufacturing | Chemical |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.