Job Reference: J5631138
Updated On: 21/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Process Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Dublin area. As the Process Scientist you will be responsible for managing multiple upstream processes within a leading Biotech.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Process Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Scientist, you will be responsible for Capturing all the aspects of the existing process and equipment at the donor sites to ensure that an equivalent process is started.
2. You will be leading major process investigations as requested and support the implementation of CAPAs.
3. As the Process Scientist, you will be liasing with site functions – logistics, planning, QA, QC, Operations, Regulatory Affairs to support the process transfer.
4. You will be responsible for generating process validation summary reports and associated filling summaries and ensuring the process automation meets the requirements.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological Subject or equivalent
2. Proven industry experience in a Biopharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process validation / tech transfer
Key Words: Process / Scientist / Tech transfer/ Process / Validation / Quality / Upstream / Downstream / Processes / CAPA / SOP's / Transfers
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Engineering
Co Roscommon. | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager keen to take a step into a more senior role? We currently have a Head of Engineering role available which would be well suited for someone ready to take this...Science
View & Apply
Group Leader - LCMS
Slough | £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Group Leader - LCMS to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Group Leader - LCMS you will be responsible for managing a team of scient...Science
View & Apply