J4749WiltshireEngineering Permanent£30,000 to £36,000 per annumFull Time14/11/2017Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Chemical / Process Engineering – Validation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
An exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Loughborough area has become available. As the Process Engineer ... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Facilities Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Bridgend area. As the Fa... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Automation Engineer to join a world class Process, Packaging and Control organisation providing en... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Process Specialist to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. As the Process Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the implementation and delivery of good manufacturing processes within the organisations project team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as followed:
1. You will support the project team in delivering equipment and process establishments, and generate documents through the process for approval.
2. You will ensure the processes for products to be manufactured is set up and maintained in accordance with GMP, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other regulatory agency requirements.
3. You will be involved in the equipment and process establishment and validation phases through to routine commercial manufacturing.
4. You will support the implementation and delivery of effective, safe and compliant production manufacturing operations within the organisations framework.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science or Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within a pharmaceutical or life sciences industry and able to work shift patterns e.g. double days shifts/continental patterns.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in end-to-end manufacturing processes.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.