J5630626WiltshirePharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£25,000 to £35,000 per annum - Dependent on Experience Full Time13/12/2018Biochemistry – Development / Validation Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Chemical / Process Engineering – Improvement / Lean Engineering – Commissioning Engineering – Validation Engineering – Capital Projects
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Validation Manager An exciting opportunity for a Site Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. As the Site Validati... View Job
Process Safety Lead Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Process Safety Lead Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company based in the Hull area has become available. As the... View Job
Cleaning Validation Officer An exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Validation Officer to join a leading company based in the Kent area has become available. As the Cleaning Valid... View Job
An exciting opportunity as a Process Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. As the Process Specialist you will be responsible for establishing equipment requirements and building new processes, equipment validation and supporting the delivery of manufacturing operations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the team in delivering new equipment process qualification and continuous improvement activities.
2. As the Process Specialist, you will troubleshoot manufacturing, filling, inspection and packaging processes and during process deviation incidents, actively using problem-solving and lean manufacturing techniques to identify the true root cause of the issue and implement corrective actions.
3. You will drive improvements within the manufacturing facility to maximize efficiency within the Production and Maintenance departments, eliminating or reducing waste and/or non-value adding activities.
4. You will liaise with clients and suppliers as appropriate, and become a key liaison with the client's person in the site.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science or Engineering related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working in a pharmaceutical environment ideally sterile or aseptic manufacturing environments.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP principles, carrying out root cause analysis on equipment and adhering to internal SOPs.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.