J5376HertfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£27,000 to £36,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time19/04/2018Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Manager - Biotech We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will ... View Job
Project Manager - Pharmaceuticals We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading life sciences and pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Proj... View Job
Technical Specialist - CMC We are currently looking for a Technical Specialist - CMC to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Technical Specialist - CM... View Job
We are currently looking for a Process Team Leader to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Process Team Leader you will be responsible for reporting to the Shift manager in the aseptic filling suite and you will operate the department on a designated shift within the production area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide leadership and line management to the team whilst coordinating their workloads and ensuring the team delivery all the production targets to GMP standards.
2. As the Process Team Leader you will be accountable for ensuring that production is carried out in the time frame allocated, ensure compliance with GMP and product licences as well as making sure KPI's and Health and Safety regulations are followed.
3. Ensuring all of the quality parameters are aligned with the production schedule is essential to your role. You will also plan and oversee team and shift activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical industry leading a team in the manufacturing unit is essential.
2. Proven health and safety knowledge/ experience within a manufacturing facility as well as a strong ability to plan and analyse would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Manufacturing | Pharmaceuticals | Life Sciences | Shift | Health and Safety | Managing | Team Leader | Production | Cleanroom |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.