Job Reference: J5632069
Updated On: 26/09/2019
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Process Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a 9 month contract based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Process Technician you will be responsible for working on 4 X 12 hour day shifts, 4 days off, 4 x 12 hour night shifts with an average working week of 42.7 hours.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Process Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Technician, you will be responsible for operating, monitoring and controlling downstream process plant equipment to agreed schedules whilst applying safe standards of working and to GMP standards.
2. You will be responsible for performing downstream process according to written process instructions to ensure safe, quality products.
3. As the Process Technician, you will be responsible for facilitating te movement if raw an waste materials within manufacturing whilst performing and cleaning operations for process plant and equipment.
4. You will be responsible for performing stock issues to business systems and ensures supporting data.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A process manufacturing background is desirable, but not essential
2. Must be willing to work a shift pattern of 4 X12 hour days on followed by 4 days off, 4 X 12-hour nights on followed by 4 days off, over 7 days including weekends, average working week 42.7 hours
3. Current first aid qualification is desirable, not essential
Key Words: Process / Equipment / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Plant / Material / Shift / Work / Manufacturing / Downstream / Processing / Technician / Pharmaceutical / Nights / Days / Cambridge / Cambridgeshire
Other jobs with similar skills
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
Eve Hegarty at Hyper Recruitment Solutions is currently supporting a key client in their search for a Validation Specialist. Securing this role will see you join a growing and well respected biotechno...Science
View & Apply
Head of Engineering
Co Roscommon. | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager keen to take a step into a more senior role? We currently have a Head of Engineering role available which would be well suited for someone ready to take this...Science
View & Apply