J3880HertfordshireEngineering Permanent£55,000 to £65,000 per annumFull Time08/05/2017Continuous Improvement
Engineering – Chemical / Process
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
An exciting opportunity has just opened up for a Process Engineer to join a leading Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Proce... View Job
Process Engineer - Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Process Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Pro... View Job
Health and Safety Lead
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Health and Safety Lead to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Kent area. As the Hea... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Process Technology Manager to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Process Technology Manager you will be responsible for building and leading a Process Technology team with a view to delivering engineering solutions across yield improvement and waste reduction projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Technology Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for building and leading a manufacturing focussed team of Process Engineers to deliver engineering solutions within Yield Improvement and Waste Reduction.
2. You will responsible for the development and subsequent implementation of Yield Improvement and Waste Reduction Programmes.
3. You will be required to provide Process Engineering expertise and leadership across numerous, cross-functional projects.
4. You will be required to asses all processes in regards to quality, safety, best practise and adherence to cGMP regulatory requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Technology Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related engineering discipline such as; Chemical Engineering.
2. Proven Leadership and Management experience within a Process Engineering division. Pharmaceutical and Sterile Manufacturing experience is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with delivering waste reduction and yield improvement projects is highly advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.