Multiple vacancies for Biotechnologists to join a leading Biotechnology company based in Berkshire. As the Biotechnologist you will be part of the man... View Job
Downstream Process Technician
We are currently looking for a Downstream Process Technician to join an exciting Global Biotechnology company based in the Wrexham area. As the Downst... View Job
Process Development Manager
We are currently looking for a Process Development Consultant Manager to join a Global Biotechnology company, the position will be 50% home based work... View Job
We are currently looking for a Process Transfer Engineer to join the manufacturing science and technology team within a global Life Sciences business based in Berkshire. As the Process Transfer Engineer you will independently lead the technical transfer of multiple concurrent manufacturing processes (either Cell Culture and/or Purification upstream processing /downstream processing) between Process Development, through pilot stage to GMP manufacturing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Transfer Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will Represent and be an influential team member within multiple customer facing project teams using a standard methodology/procedures to successfully transfer complex processes into USP and/or DSP GMP manufacturing from development through manufacturing science pilot scale facilities
2. Be accountable for the management of technical risks associated with process transfer, identification & introduction of new raw materials for pilot and production scale batches and work cross functionally to ensure communication of all critical process and technical information to meet the required deadlines/customer outcomes.
3. You will develop an extensive internal network and act as a coach/mentor to more junior team members and also operate as a subject matter expert within the area.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Transfer Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD / EngD in Biochemical Engineering or similar along with experience working within development or manufacturing and ideally tech transfer.
2. Proven industry experience working with complex biological compounds inclusive of antibodies, therapeutic proteins, vaccines etc.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP Quality documents will be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Tech Transfer | Upstream | Downstream | Bioprocess | Processing | Biopharmaceuticals | Fermentation | Cell Culture | Purification | Filtration | Technical Expert | SME | GMP | Development | Manufacturing | Pilot Plant |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.