Job Reference: J5633002
Updated On: 25/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Process Validation Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Process Validation Engineer you will be responsible for undertaking all Process Validation Activities and provide hands on equipment process validation experience.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Process Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Validation Engineer you will perform process validation activities to ensure cGMP requirements are met with regards to the IQ, OQ and PQs.
2. Your job as the Process Validation Engineer will including reviewing and approving process validation documentation to ensure it meets internal and external regulatory requirements.
3. As Process Validation Engineer, you will provide expertise on Process and Equipment Validation to ensure all new and existing equipment meet current Validation requirements.
4. Your job as the Process Validation Engineer will see you liaising with various departments in Qualification and Validation work to ensure the efficient performance of related tasks.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline, Engineer Discipline or related.
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences industry as well as knowledge and experience in Process Validation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Process Validation and Engineering.
Key Words: Process Validation / Validation Specialist / Validation / Validation Engineer / Protocol / Qualification / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Product Transfer / Technical Transfer / IQ / OQ / PQ / GxP / Engineering / Life Sciences
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior CSV Engineer
Belfast | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior CSV Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Senior CSV Engineer you will be responsible for the creation of bespoke va...Science
View & Apply
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Validation Technologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Validation Technologist you will be responsible for equipment qualif...Science
View & Apply
Process and Validation Microbiologist
Hertfordshire | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Process and Validation Microbiologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Process and Validation Microbiologist you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply