Job Reference: J5634210
Updated On: 11/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Process Validation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South West of the United Kingdom. As the Process Validation Engineer you will be responsible for performing Continued Process Verification activities for a sterile manufacturing facility. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, driven candidate to join a well-known company with an excellent pipeline.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Process Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Execute Process Validation activities such as writing of Continued Process Verification (CPV) documentation, ensure these are approved as per project timelines.
2. Liaise across departments and communicate new validation requirements as the facility continues to grow
3. Ensure Process Validation activities are executed as per expectations, including the supervision of vendors or contracted staff
4. Comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), FDA guidelines and GMP at all times, maintain inspection readiness.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline
2. Proven industry experience working as a Validation Engineer / Process Validation Engineer / Process Engineer / Quality Validation Engineer
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with executing Continued Process Verification (CPV) and Process Validation activities
Key Words: Process Validation / Validation / Validation Engineer / GMP / cGMP / Permanent / South West UK / Continued Process Verification / CPV / Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Validation
Elstree, Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Validation to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire area. Reporting to the Director of Engineering the Head of Validation will...Science
View & Apply
QC Microbiology Manager
Wiltshire | £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Manager to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology Manager you will be responsible for leading and m...Science
View & Apply