Job Reference: J5636202
Updated On: 17/05/2022
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Process Validation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West. As the Process Validation Engineer you will be responsible for supporting with site remediation activities relating to process validation.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Process Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for preparing validation reports for individual batches as well as summary reports on completion of full validation studies.
2. You will be responsible for working closely with the QA department to development and implement systems that will improve validation activities.
3. As the Process Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely creation, approval and execution of validation protocols as required to meet the business needs.
4. You will be responsible for looking after the compliance with internal KPIs.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical of Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in writing process validation summary reports.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within QC manufacturing.
Key Words: Process | Validation | Engineer | Quality | Control | Pharmaceutical Engineering | QC | Manufacturing |
Other jobs with similar skills
UK | £330 - £345 per day
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West of the UK, on an Outside IR35 contract lasting an initial 12 months. As the Valida...Science
View & Apply
Cleaning Validation Specialist
Yorkshire | £330 - £360 per day
I am currently recruiting a Validation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company in Yorkshire. As the Validation Specialist you will be a strong Validation Engineer with some experience in e...Science
View & Apply