J5530CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£45.00 to £55.00 per hourFull Time08/05/2018Quality Assurance - Validation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Validation Specialist - Sterilisation We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist - Sterilisation to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Validation Spec... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in Wiltshire. As the QA Officer you will be respons... View Job
Quality Assurance Officer We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Quality Assuranc... View Job
This is an excellent opportunity for a Process Validation Specialist to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area.
As the Process Validation Specialist you will be responsible for new and existing Pharmaceutical processes and products to GxP standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Validation Specialist, you will support the introduction and Validation or new Processes and Products; IQ, OQ PQ for Solid Dose Pharmaceutical products.
2. Your role as the Process Validation Specialist will work with multi-disciplinary teams to assist in the development of Validation documentation to support product transfer activities in compliance with GMP Pharmaceutical standards.
3. You will carry out Assessments to support Vendor Qualification for specific Validation projects, as well as maintain the system for on-going validation review.
4. As the Process Validation Specialist, you will also look at re-validation of existing products to ensure up-to-date high quality compliance to company SOPs, GMP regulations and Regulatory Authorities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline or related
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry Process Validation and Solid Dose Pharmaceutical products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Product Transfer is highly advantageous
Key Words: Process Validation / Validation Specialist / Validation / Protocol / Qualification / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Product Transfer / Technical Transfer / IQ / OQ / PQ / GxP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.