J4946BerkshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Permanent£50,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time15/02/2018Professional Services - Purchasing Professional Services - Buyer Professional Services - Procurement
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Supply Planner Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Supply Planner - Pharmaceutical to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Reading area. As... View Job
Procurement Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Procurement Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire are... View Job
Senior Statistician About the Role:The Sr. Statistician is a member of the clinical team and is responsible for statistical input, including SAS programming, to clinical ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Procurement Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Procurement Manager you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Procurement Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage procurement activities across the organisation including review of policy and process.
2. Support internal leadership and management on purchasing policy and techniques.
3. Key supplier management across direct and indirect categories.
4. Price and Contract negotiation across global suppliers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Procurement Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated, CIPS qualification would be desirable